Changelog can be found on the news
ACW is a small, configurable and “battery friendly” screen widget for Android used to display digital clock and many other useful informations. Currently only Android 2.2 or greater is supported.
- A lot of different layouts to choose from
- Fully customizable colors (both background, text and clock)
- Fully configurable fonts (supports also TTF on SD card)
- Weather support with fixed location or detected location and configurable refresh period
- Different timezone support (world clock)
- Custom text size with effects (shadow, reflection)
- Does not update when screen is off (stores only battery changes)
- Up to five configurable areas, currently supported providers:
- battery status
- battery status extended (battery percentage + time remaining, both to full charge or discharge)
- next configured alarm
- current date
- network operator
- sunrise and sunset
- Clickable actions both for left and right side of the clock (hours and minutes) with direct access to Alarm or any other app present on the phone.
- Custom text areas (es: “my battery is now 50%, today is Monday”)
- Settings save/restore on SD card
- New layouts based on Frame Layout
- Configuration lock using notification bar
Please send any comment ore feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or comment the news.